Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

You Can Succeed Everyday Part 2



You Can Succeed Everyday
Part 2
My strategies for written assignments: I try to outline before I write because otherwise I forget what I am supposed to be talking about. I try not to leave them until the last minute because then I will just goof up the work. A lot of times I write what I feel. Teachers like your opinion and if you can find something from the reading that relates. I write things that I want to read; not things that I have to write because the teacher said so.
How I succeed in team projects: Personally, I do not like working on group projects, especially ones that I worked on in high school. However, when it’s required to work in a group, usually I try to lead. I like taking the lead because then I know that my grade will be a good one. I do well in school, I always have and I don’t plan on changing that anytime soon, so when I need to work with people who maybe don’t care as much as I do or they more time to waste on other things other than the project, I try to be in charge. That way I know that things are going to get done on time and that I am going to get a good grade. If I am working in a group of people who all want to work than it is a different story.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment