Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

My Vacation

   My Vacation

During my vacation I went ice skating on Christmas. It was in the knight when we went. It was me, my two sisters, my little brother and my sister's boyfriend. when we got there the first thing we did was to put on the skates. It was really hard to walk on them so when I put them on i quickly when to the ice. But it was even harder on the ice. I kept on falling and throughout the whole time that I was skating in the ice. I stopped skating for a while so I can watch my sisters and my brother fall down. When we wen home I saw that I had bruises everywhere.

After we went ice skating we opened our presents. I got clothes, money, and a cute little green piggy bank. My sister also got clothes and money. My brother got a lot of the toys that he wanted. The next day we didn't do anything except eat the left over food.

On January the 3rd it was my brother's birthday. My sister and I went to get him a toy that he really wanted. Then we ate chocolate cake until it was all gone. The next day we went to the Santa Monica Pier for a whole day and most of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment